As A Woman I...

I often feel stuck around this time of year.  I find myself getting caught up in the torn world of consumerism vs. giving & service.  I often beat myself up inside, thinking I shouldn't want so much, and in the same day I start to feel like I give too much and don't do enough self-care. 

What I have come to realize more so this year than any other is the growth and inquiry I experience in this battle within as a Human Experience... and even more specific to me, as a Woman's experience... me as a woman. My Woman Experience.  Each of us women have the ability to create our own reality and define it as our own Woman Experience.   Who are you as a woman?  What makes life normal for you as a woman... what makes it a struggle.... what  makes it joyous... what makes it YOURS??

As A Woman I.... am a badass mom & wife, who seems to thrive on discomfort and growth that comes with change.  As A Woman I ... create beautiful experiences through observation, and  deep conversation.   As A Woman I ... love to share my discoveries, and find an odd connection to the Moon and her beauty in her phases and consistency.


For you...  finish this statement ~ As A Woman I _____________.
The best part is, it can be whatever you  want, as torn and stuck as you want, or as free and flowing as you want.  It can change all the time.  Isn't this life as a Woman and Human incredible!!??

Our OPEN CIRCLES & EVENTS are now set for this Winter 2018-2019!!  Click the link to see the info and dates!!  Our Circle Series for Spring 2019 is also set.  See you in Circle my lovely Women!!  Namaste.

Comments

Popular Posts