Sacred Womyn Eight-Week Series


Fall 2019 
~ Registration has now closed for this Autumn Series event, however please read below to know about this journey & experience we share in Circle.  Stay tuned for 2020 Spring Series/Retreat information.  
A Journey
To Know YourSelf
Awaken her
Maiden Archetype


I am Strong in my Weakness
In my Emptiness I find my Significance
I am Beautiful in my Imperfections
My Wild Womyn compliments my Gentle Feminine
In Me I find Balance

Join other womyn like you in a Sacred & Wild Workshop Series. This is Your opportunity for yourSelf, as a Womyn.   Give yourSelf these 8 intense & restorative weeks.
In a safe space, you will meet your Maiden Archetype, awakening yourSelf through body work & movement, sound toning, creative art expression, Sacred Circles, meditation journeys, writing, connection, & community.

Wednesday Evenings: Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Nov. 6, 13, 20

6:30pm - 9:00pm
Synchronicities | 9419 S. 700 E. Union Square, Sandy UT


Sample evening Schedule:
6:30 Mingle & shake off the day
6:45 Grounding & Presence
7:00 Wild Womyn in Circle
7:45 Body Movement Experience (for everyBody) and/or Creative Expression
8:15 Guided Maiden Meditation
8:30 Sacred Share Circle
8:50 Connection to close evening


Value & 8-week Commitment to yourSelf:
$108(full series rate)



TWO ways to Register:
It is simple with NO added processing fees... 

Type 1) Committed but Curious:
1. Commit to yourSelf
2. Email YourFireSoul@gmail.com with your questions
3. Amy will send you answers to these questions and the payment link.

Type 2) I Am IN!
1. You know this is for you!!
2. Click the "I'm Ready" picture link to go straight to the Fire Soul Venmo acct.
3. Make your Payment PRIVATE
4. In the Venmo comment include "your email, phone # & first name"
5. Amy will send you all the info you need to prepare to begin your journey


 Start your Journey!!




Comments

Popular Posts